16.10.09

Sing, Singapore!

  

Last summer, me and best friend, Rama Davis,  went on an incidental trip to World’s favorite sea lion’s land, Singapore. The 3 days-trip was like a cautious, exhausted and comfy. We met our beloved friend, Amanda Rizkita and her silly brother, Armansyah Rizmaulidin. We took some pictures! Enjoy!

IMG_7453

IMG_7476

    Just arrived in Changi at 1 o’clock in the morning. We slept-over at the airport and I almost got infected by the swine flu –.-

IMG_7495

 

 

Rama was effing boring so that he decided to entertain the people with his Pole dancing ~.~

 

 

 

 

MEET OUR BELOVED FRIEND!

Amanda Rizkita is a laugh-out-loud girl with exaggerated laugh –_-IMG_7528

IMG_7617

And his brother, Armansyah  Rizmaulidin! 

IMG_7555 IMG_7557

IMG_7567 

Clementi and CityVibe

IMG_7639

 

Bugis, The Largest Street Shopping

 

 

IMG_7769

IMG_7757

Vivo City! I’ll never forget “I HIT RAMA DAVIS AND I LIKE IT!” incident

 

IMG_7813

IMG_7824

IMG_7853 IMG_7809

LUGE and its Skyride

 

IMG_7889 IMG_7885

IMG_7892

IMG_7909 Sentosa Beach

IMG_7980

IMG_7979

 IMG_7978IMG_7988

  

 

  

                                                     

Merlion, The Lion

IMG_7998 copy

                                             IMG_7993  IMG_7994

 

 

 

IMG_8023

IMG_8025 IMG_8030

MRT Chinatown Station

IMG_8068

I MISS ALL THOSE TIMES!!!

Can we have it one more time? Maybe Bangkok? :p